journal stuff

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Written Account of Stomach Pain (super fun read)

So when my stomach does its thang, which it has been doing a lot recently but not nearly as bad as a year ago, it is a big blah. I don't specifically know what is going on with it now, as I have been treating for Celiac's with extreme care and it appears much happier but still not right. This could be because it is still damaged from the former gluten I had accidentally put in it and slowly recovering, or that it is not Celiac's, and some mystery digestive problem. I know it sounds strange to hope for Celiac's, but after years of searching for the cause of my tiredness and eventual stomach trauma I am happy to possibly know what it is. I am thrilled at the chance that I have Celiac's disease! because I will now be able to avoid being tired all the damn time and eat things without wanting to vomit! Yes, that's right! Ahh, eating things used to be so much fun - back in the day.
So the blah: the blah feels like a stomach ache that drains all the blood from your head so that you cannot think or feel, hence you become blah. It can last for up to four hours on the worst of the blah, if I ate a chicken biscuit or a doughnut or two that is the response I would receive. Today it is like an hour and a half semi-blah, which isn't bad and I can still function at like 75% capacity. So I am hopeful that this means I am simply healing, and my system is also confused by the lack of nicotine as well - as I am almost completely done with cigarettes. (like a half a smoke a day and shrinking) But the blah kills all joy and renders one powerless!! I had to sneak up on the blah to thwart it, and spend years of planning to begin the overthrow of its corrupt government of my digestive tract. I am still weeding out the evil, it is a long hard fight but this is what change looks like. If I do actually fix myself, I will have a most gratifying feeling, perseverance of 14 years of life lost to pain. Nothing I could imagine would be more satisfying.
So let us hope that I am on the right tract, and soon we will figure me out and I can be energized and powerful again! Ready to fight against all those who thwart our peace as a civilization and other such things as well! To arms, to arms! Bless you stomach and the other obnoxious things in this world which we need to change as a people for us to be happy. Amen
posted by Benjamin T. Dudley at 4:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home